Book Review: The UNIX CD Bookshelf
Jul 01, 1999 By Derek Vadala
The CD-ROM contains a complete copy of
UNIX in a Nutshell: System V Edition; UNIX Power Tools, 2nd Edition; Learning the vi Editor, 5th Edition; Learning the UNIX Operating System, 4th Edition; sed and awk, 2nd Edition; and Learning the Korn Shell.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations