Book Review: The UNIX CD Bookshelf
Jul 01, 1999 By Derek Vadala
The CD-ROM contains a complete copy of
UNIX in a Nutshell: System V Edition; UNIX Power Tools, 2nd Edition; Learning the vi Editor, 5th Edition; Learning the UNIX Operating System, 4th Edition; sed and awk, 2nd Edition; and Learning the Korn Shell.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!