Linux Security for Beginners
I have presented only some of the basics of security; however, there is far more to it than this. The best way to make your system more secure is to learn more about Linux security and to grab some of the tools I have mentioned (see Resources). Security is like philosophy—there is no definitive answer, just a lot of questions and books.
Alex Withers lives in Anchorage, Alaska during the summer where he tries to convince the hordes of tourists that they need a Linux box at home. The rest of the year, you'll find him studying computer science at Gonzaga University. Alex can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep