Linux Security for Beginners
I have presented only some of the basics of security; however, there is far more to it than this. The best way to make your system more secure is to learn more about Linux security and to grab some of the tools I have mentioned (see Resources). Security is like philosophy—there is no definitive answer, just a lot of questions and books.
Alex Withers lives in Anchorage, Alaska during the summer where he tries to convince the hordes of tourists that they need a Linux box at home. The rest of the year, you'll find him studying computer science at Gonzaga University. Alex can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Computing without a Computer