VariCAD Version 6.2-0.3
VariCAD is powerful and efficient with a long history of development. VariCAD celebrated its tenth anniversary in 1998. The people at VariCAD have elevated rapid development to a science. In the past six months, they have released three versions of VariCAD, and by the time this review is printed, they will have released a few more. October 1998 was the most recent release date, with major improvements in the area of 3-D to 2-D associativity as well as other enhancements. VariCAD is a work in progress and continues to improve with each new release.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration