Softfocus BTree/ISAM v3.1
I have been using this product for over five years. I would recommend it to any developer who needs database management without the overhead of a RDBMS. This product is lean, fast and does not require a lot of disk space. You, as the developer, have complete control of your database management application. This product is easy to port (recompile), and the manual provides complete information. Also, no license is needed to distribute your application. The best thing about Softfocus BTree is that, like Linux, source code is included.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development