Softfocus BTree/ISAM v3.1
I have been using this product for over five years. I would recommend it to any developer who needs database management without the overhead of a RDBMS. This product is lean, fast and does not require a lot of disk space. You, as the developer, have complete control of your database management application. This product is easy to port (recompile), and the manual provides complete information. Also, no license is needed to distribute your application. The best thing about Softfocus BTree is that, like Linux, source code is included.
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Django Templates
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Privacy Is Personal
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet