Linux in Antarctica
Nov 01, 1994 By Andrew Tridgell
Between GPS satellites and the Australian Surveying and Land Information Group are eight Linux systems, which have been collecting data for the last year. Find out how they're set up and how they keep everything running.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python