Linux in Antarctica
Nov 01, 1994 By Andrew Tridgell
Between GPS satellites and the Australian Surveying and Land Information Group are eight Linux systems, which have been collecting data for the last year. Find out how they're set up and how they keep everything running.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer