Linux in Antarctica
Nov 01, 1994 By Andrew Tridgell
Between GPS satellites and the Australian Surveying and Land Information Group are eight Linux systems, which have been collecting data for the last year. Find out how they're set up and how they keep everything running.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database