Linux in Antarctica
Nov 01, 1994 By Andrew Tridgell
Between GPS satellites and the Australian Surveying and Land Information Group are eight Linux systems, which have been collecting data for the last year. Find out how they're set up and how they keep everything running.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server