Starting with the April issue, Linux Journal will have a Linux Question and Answer column. If you would like to submit a question, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or FAX it to Linux Journal at our Seattle office. email@example.com Editorial address:
Linux Journal, P.O. Box 85867Seattle, WA 98145-1867fax: +1 206-782-7191tel: +1 206-782-7733
To be considered for use in LJ, questions should be Linux-specific. Questions applicable to any Linux distribution will be considered first. Questions can be related to hardware, system, or programming.
If you have an informative or interesting answer to a question that had caused you or a colleague grief, we would also be grateful if you would send it along without waiting for us to pose the question.
All entries used will qualify for a complimentary subscription to Linux Journal that will be awarded each month. If you are already a subscriber, you can use your prize for a friend or colleague.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux