LJ 1: Linux and Hams
Mar 01, 1994 By Phil Hughes
A couple of weeks ago I posted the following to the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.misc. I am the editor of
Linux Journal, a paper magazine that will be covering the Linux scene. In my correspondence with people about writing articles for LJ I have seen an amazing number of ham calls. Being a ham myself (WA6SWR) I was just wondering how many of “us” ar
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 42 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 45 min ago
8 hours 4 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 29 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 43 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 21 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 56 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 24 min ago
17 hours 19 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 39 min ago