TeamWave Software announced version 2.1 of TeamWave Workplace. TeamWave allows teams to work in shared virtual rooms across the Internet. TeamWave's rooms are customized with shared tools like whiteboards, chat, calendars, bulletin boards, documents, brainstorming and voting. Team members can work in rooms in real-time or leave information for later. Regular licenses are $50 US with quantity discounts available.
Contact: TeamWave Software Ltd., 100 Discovery Place One, 3553-31 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2L 2K7, Canada, Fax: 403-282-1238, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.teamwave.com/.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites