X-Designer is a mature tool, and its authors have learned all the tricks of the GUI-builder business. It won two Advanced System Magazine Best Product of the Year awards (1993 and 1995) and was the X Advisor Best Product in 1995. Its features make it the most advanced GUI building tool available, to my knowledge. The basic functionality is accessible via a very straightforward and efficient user interface, which never bothers you with unnecessary dialogues, questions and myriad different windows.
X-Designer is highly configurable on multiple levels, so it can be suited to an individual company's internal demand and further tailored to the needs of each user or department subdivision. You can even change the default widget icons into more colorful ones or disable the use of certain Motif widgets, if you wish.
X-Designer is a tool for tough GUI professionals who cannot let the GUI builder dictate their shipping deadlines. For home users, it is a tool from another world, which makes me sigh sadly at the thought of the approaching date when my reviewer's license expires.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter