bc: A Handy Utility
In my opinion, bc is a real find: it is small, efficient, self-contained and an extremely useful utility. It is not to be considered a replacement for a good fast programming language such as C, C++ or FORTRAN. But as a means for quickly prototyping numerical algorithms before coding them in a high-level language, it is excellent.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Linux for Astronomers