bc: A Handy Utility
In my opinion, bc is a real find: it is small, efficient, self-contained and an extremely useful utility. It is not to be considered a replacement for a good fast programming language such as C, C++ or FORTRAN. But as a means for quickly prototyping numerical algorithms before coding them in a high-level language, it is excellent.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base
- Seeing Red and Getting Sleep
- Working with Command Arguments
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- Linux Mint 18