DIPC: The Linux Way of Distributed Programming
This article discusses the main characteristics of Distributed Inter-Process Communication (DIPC), a relatively simple system software that provides users of the Linux operating system with both the distributed shared memory and the message passing paradigms of distributed programming.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.