DIPC: The Linux Way of Distributed Programming
This article discusses the main characteristics of Distributed Inter-Process Communication (DIPC), a relatively simple system software that provides users of the Linux operating system with both the distributed shared memory and the message passing paradigms of distributed programming.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Days Between Dates?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!