DIPC: The Linux Way of Distributed Programming
This article discusses the main characteristics of Distributed Inter-Process Communication (DIPC), a relatively simple system software that provides users of the Linux operating system with both the distributed shared memory and the message passing paradigms of distributed programming.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Writing a Simple USB Driver
- man make: a Primer on the Make Utility
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Real World Linux Security
- Controlling Hardware with ioctls
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget