DIPC: The Linux Way of Distributed Programming
This article discusses the main characteristics of Distributed Inter-Process Communication (DIPC), a relatively simple system software that provides users of the Linux operating system with both the distributed shared memory and the message passing paradigms of distributed programming.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep