DDD—Data Display Debugger
ddd has more features than I have covered here; however, this article should give you a good start. It is refreshing to see Unix enter the modern era with graphical front ends which do not limit the user. When I first found ddd, I was quite impressed at its potential for novice Unix programmers. However, I also find myself firing it up quite often, even though I am a fully “qualified” Unix hacker with many gdb scars. The simplicity and elegance of ddd will make even the most die-hard shell fanatic roll over and accept it in many situations.
Shay Rojansky is an 18-year-old high school student about to be drafted into the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), where he hopes to push Linux as an OS. He sometimes works in his high school as a system administrator (mainly Linux). He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- Linux Systems Administrator