Letters to the Editor
We agree with your observations, and The May 1997 issue of Linux Journal will focus on the various platforms available for Linux.
The July 96 issue of LJ presents the new Korn shell (ksh93). What is not mentioned (and is not widely known) is that users who are not interested in commercial support can get Linux, Sun and other binaries for free (src is not available). This includes not only the ksh binary but also shared libraries and the Tksh extension for Tcl/Tk. Just check the URL http://www.research.att.com/orgs/ssr/book/reuse.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)