Letters to the Editor
We agree with your observations, and The May 1997 issue of Linux Journal will focus on the various platforms available for Linux.
The July 96 issue of LJ presents the new Korn shell (ksh93). What is not mentioned (and is not widely known) is that users who are not interested in commercial support can get Linux, Sun and other binaries for free (src is not available). This includes not only the ksh binary but also shared libraries and the Tksh extension for Tcl/Tk. Just check the URL http://www.research.att.com/orgs/ssr/book/reuse.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers