Network Technologies Inc. announced a new line of video switches which allow two computers on different platforms to share the same monitor. The SE-SPV-2 allows a PC and a Sun workstation to share a monitor and retails for $280. Each of the available switches comes with a one year warranty, and has an optional remote RMT-2-ST.
Contact: Network Technologies Inc., 1275 Danner Dr., Aurora, OH 44202, Phone: 800-742-8324, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http//www.networktechinc.com/.
Ready-To-Run Software announced the availability of Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions for a wide range of Unix web servers including Linux. FrontPage is a web authoring and management tool. For pricing information contact Ready-To-Run Software.
Contact: Ready-To-Run Software, 4 Pleasant St., P.O. Box 2038, Forge Village, MA 01886-5038, Phone: 508-692-9922, Fax: 508-692-9990, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://222.rtr.com/.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!