Network Technologies Inc. announced a new line of video switches which allow two computers on different platforms to share the same monitor. The SE-SPV-2 allows a PC and a Sun workstation to share a monitor and retails for $280. Each of the available switches comes with a one year warranty, and has an optional remote RMT-2-ST.
Contact: Network Technologies Inc., 1275 Danner Dr., Aurora, OH 44202, Phone: 800-742-8324, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http//www.networktechinc.com/.
Ready-To-Run Software announced the availability of Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions for a wide range of Unix web servers including Linux. FrontPage is a web authoring and management tool. For pricing information contact Ready-To-Run Software.
Contact: Ready-To-Run Software, 4 Pleasant St., P.O. Box 2038, Forge Village, MA 01886-5038, Phone: 508-692-9922, Fax: 508-692-9990, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://222.rtr.com/.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers