Streaming Audio in Linux
It is very important to have the basic, digital-audio concepts clear in mind during the implementation process of an application, otherwise there is the risk of a misconception or tiny mistakes that are difficult to locate.
The great number of programs available around the net show that this kind of resource is appealing, and they also provide you with a base at which to begin programming, so you do not have to start from scratch.
I have purposely left the implementation details out of this article, since it would be impossible to keep it both concise and accurate, as well as helpful. Again, I suggest to those interested in the inner details to go to the links mentioned and download some of the existing applications to learn how they were coded.
Siome Klein Goldenstein is an Electronic Engineer and has a MS in Computer Science (Graphics). By the time of printing he will be starting a PhD in Computer Science at University of Pennsylvania.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU