Due to delays in getting the article to print, the price given in our review of the OpenLook and XView CD-ROM from Darwin Open Systems published in the December 1996 issue of LJ was in error. Since the writing of the article, Darwin Open Systems has reduced the price on their XView and OPEN LOOK CD-ROM from US$30 to US$20. The “hybrid” CD-ROM also includes an update link which has pointers to Contool and an X-based PDF reader (xpdf), both of which the reviewer commented upon. Darwin's URL was also omitted from the review: http://www.darwinsys.com/. We thank Ian Darwin for keeping us up to date.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters