Building the Perfect Box: How To Design Your Linux Workstation
Your configuration is custom and involves slightly unusual hardware. Therefore, keep a copy of the configuration you wrote down, and check it against both the invoice and the actual delivered hardware. If there is a problem, calling your vendor back right away will maximize your chances of getting the matter settled quickly.
Then install your Linux and have fun.
Eric S. Raymond has been interested in Unix since 1973, on the Internet since 1976, among the leading Emacs hackers since 1983, and maintainer of the Jargon File since 1990. He is listed as a Linux core developer. When not hacking, he is likely to be found reading science fiction, playing jazz flute, or practicing telepathy with his girlfriend's cat. His web page is at http://www.ccil.org/~esr.
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform