Linux--The Internet Appliance?
There is a real chance for a serious win-win situation here. If all goes according to plan, there will be millions of new Linux boxes out there in the world, millions of people will get Internet access at a lower cost than they would have otherwise, some hardware manufacturers will make money, and some money will end up in the hands of people who worked on the software. For the long-term, these millions of new Linux users will soon want to buy that word processor, spreadsheet and personal information manager. Everybody wins.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution