Phonetics, Inc. announced the addition of Data Remote to its family of intelligent communication devices. Data Remote produces and communicates reports from remote equipment, and can be attached to any device with an RS232 output port to give instant reporting capability over standard phone lines. Data Remote is priced under $1000.
Contact: Phonetics, Inc., 901 Tryens Road, Aston, PA 19014, Phone: 610-558-2700, Fax: 610-558-0222, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http:/www.phonetics-monitoring.com/.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development