Phonetics, Inc. announced the addition of Data Remote to its family of intelligent communication devices. Data Remote produces and communicates reports from remote equipment, and can be attached to any device with an RS232 output port to give instant reporting capability over standard phone lines. Data Remote is priced under $1000.
Contact: Phonetics, Inc., 901 Tryens Road, Aston, PA 19014, Phone: 610-558-2700, Fax: 610-558-0222, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http:/www.phonetics-monitoring.com/.
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization