Phonetics, Inc. announced the addition of Data Remote to its family of intelligent communication devices. Data Remote produces and communicates reports from remote equipment, and can be attached to any device with an RS232 output port to give instant reporting capability over standard phone lines. Data Remote is priced under $1000.
Contact: Phonetics, Inc., 901 Tryens Road, Aston, PA 19014, Phone: 610-558-2700, Fax: 610-558-0222, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http:/www.phonetics-monitoring.com/.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software