Practical Unix and Internet Security, Second Edition
Feb 01, 1997 By Dan Wilder
This book amounts to a survey course that covers everything from the basics to the advanced topics, not always to equal depth, but more than well enough to get you started in the right direction when you need to tackle a new topic or one you are a little rusty on.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory