Practical Unix and Internet Security, Second Edition
Feb 01, 1997 By Dan Wilder
This book amounts to a survey course that covers everything from the basics to the advanced topics, not always to equal depth, but more than well enough to get you started in the right direction when you need to tackle a new topic or one you are a little rusty on.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database