Using Linux with Programmable Logic Controllers
I would like to thank Pete Jemian of the UNI-CAT for collaborating on the prototype system and for the photo in Figure 2.
The DND-CAT Synchrotron Research Center is supported by the E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co., The Dow Chemical Company, the State of Illinois through the Department of Commerce,and the Board of Higher Education Grant IBHE HECA NWU 96 and the National Science Foundation Grant DMR-9304725.
Reference to specific products does not constitute a commercial product endorsement.
Libes, Don. Exploring Expect, (0'Reilly & Associates, Inc.) 1995.
Morley, R.History of the PLC, R. Morley Inc. Milford NH.
Quintana, J.P.G., and Jemian, P. Design Criteria for Beamline Protection Systems at the Advanced Photon Source, Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation Conference 1995 (in press).
John Quintana (email@example.com) is an assistant research professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Northwestern University and is working at the DND-CAT facility at the Advanced Photon Source. In his little spare time, he enjoys aikido, kaledeioscopes, hiking with his wife and petting puppies at the animal shelter. If you have any questions or comments, he can be reached by email or by post at the DND-CAT, Building 432/A003, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, IL 60439, USA.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag