Using Linux with Programmable Logic Controllers
I would like to thank Pete Jemian of the UNI-CAT for collaborating on the prototype system and for the photo in Figure 2.
The DND-CAT Synchrotron Research Center is supported by the E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co., The Dow Chemical Company, the State of Illinois through the Department of Commerce,and the Board of Higher Education Grant IBHE HECA NWU 96 and the National Science Foundation Grant DMR-9304725.
Reference to specific products does not constitute a commercial product endorsement.
Libes, Don. Exploring Expect, (0'Reilly & Associates, Inc.) 1995.
Morley, R.History of the PLC, R. Morley Inc. Milford NH.
Quintana, J.P.G., and Jemian, P. Design Criteria for Beamline Protection Systems at the Advanced Photon Source, Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation Conference 1995 (in press).
John Quintana (email@example.com) is an assistant research professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Northwestern University and is working at the DND-CAT facility at the Advanced Photon Source. In his little spare time, he enjoys aikido, kaledeioscopes, hiking with his wife and petting puppies at the animal shelter. If you have any questions or comments, he can be reached by email or by post at the DND-CAT, Building 432/A003, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, IL 60439, USA.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting