ncurses: Portable Screen-Handling for Linux
Since this article was written, Keith Bostic tested ncurses with nvi, and has officially pronounced the old BSD curses dead. This means that ncurses will become the official standard curses for Linux, as well as for all the myriad free versions of BSD Unix.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python