Tales from the Server Room - Panic on the Streets of London
What do you do when your kickstart doesn't kick? Find out what Kyle does in this first episode of Tales from the Server Room.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Creating VPNs with IPsec and SSL/TLS
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tarsnap: On-line Backups for the Truly Paranoid
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Work the Shell - Parsing Command-Line Options with getopt
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces