MicroEdge, Inc. may be contacted by phone at (800) 934-EDIT or (919) 831-0600, or by fax at (919) 831-0101, or by mail at P.O. Box 18038, Raleigh, NC 27619 USA.
Jeff Bauer has spent the past 16 years developing health care software. His current project involves interfacing pen-based computers with Unix systems to track clinical information.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways