Point/Counterpoint - Bill and Kyle vs. <emphasis>LJ</emphasis> Readers
This month, Kyle and Bill decided to do something a little different—they're taking on some of
your favorites in the 2010 Readers' Choice Awards (see page 52 for the article).
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator