Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
Petros Koutoupis is a full-time Linux kernel, device-driver and application developer for embedded and server platforms. He has been working in the data storage industry for more than six years and enjoys discussing the same technologies.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Connecting Apache's Web Server to Multiple Instances of Tomcat
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Having Designer Handbags to get a Cheaper Cost
- RSS Feeds
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Easy Backup and Restore
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing