Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
And with that, I've completely filled up this month's allotted space. I'll wrap up the series next month with some tips and tricks, and a suitably flowery “Conclusion” paragraph that I promise will be much more worthwhile than this one. For now, I'll simply say, “good luck!”
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- New Products