Xfm was created by Simon Marlow, who maintained it up to version 1.2. Albert Graef produced the present versions, fixing some bugs and adding the pixmaps. (He also graciously reviewed this article, improving it). As you read this, version 1.3.2 should be available, with such features as the recognition of “magic” file types in addition to those now specified in xfmrc, and better management of applications groups, such as installing applications groups within the applications manager, cut/copy/paste between applications files, and a view option for the File Manager (in addition to edit).
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer