Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
If you are interested in learning more, head to the main Web site (clojure.org).
You also can check out a number of presentations at clojure.blip.tv. I really enjoyed the “Clojure for Lisp Programmers”, even though I am very new to Lisp.
If you are interested in learning more about Hickey's view of time in programs, check out his “Persistent Data Structures and Managed References” at InfoQ: www.infoq.com/presentations/Value-Identity-State-Rich-Hickey.
Dirk Elmendorf is cofounder of Rackspace, some-time home-brewer, longtime Linux advocate and even longer-time programmer.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet