Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
If you are interested in learning more, head to the main Web site (clojure.org).
You also can check out a number of presentations at clojure.blip.tv. I really enjoyed the “Clojure for Lisp Programmers”, even though I am very new to Lisp.
If you are interested in learning more about Hickey's view of time in programs, check out his “Persistent Data Structures and Managed References” at InfoQ: www.infoq.com/presentations/Value-Identity-State-Rich-Hickey.
Dirk Elmendorf is cofounder of Rackspace, some-time home-brewer, longtime Linux advocate and even longer-time programmer.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development