Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
If you are interested in learning more, head to the main Web site (clojure.org).
You also can check out a number of presentations at clojure.blip.tv. I really enjoyed the “Clojure for Lisp Programmers”, even though I am very new to Lisp.
If you are interested in learning more about Hickey's view of time in programs, check out his “Persistent Data Structures and Managed References” at InfoQ: www.infoq.com/presentations/Value-Identity-State-Rich-Hickey.
Dirk Elmendorf is cofounder of Rackspace, some-time home-brewer, longtime Linux advocate and even longer-time programmer.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)