Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
If you are interested in learning more, head to the main Web site (clojure.org).
You also can check out a number of presentations at clojure.blip.tv. I really enjoyed the “Clojure for Lisp Programmers”, even though I am very new to Lisp.
If you are interested in learning more about Hickey's view of time in programs, check out his “Persistent Data Structures and Managed References” at InfoQ: www.infoq.com/presentations/Value-Identity-State-Rich-Hickey.
Dirk Elmendorf is cofounder of Rackspace, some-time home-brewer, longtime Linux advocate and even longer-time programmer.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS