Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
If you are interested in learning more, head to the main Web site (clojure.org).
You also can check out a number of presentations at clojure.blip.tv. I really enjoyed the “Clojure for Lisp Programmers”, even though I am very new to Lisp.
If you are interested in learning more about Hickey's view of time in programs, check out his “Persistent Data Structures and Managed References” at InfoQ: www.infoq.com/presentations/Value-Identity-State-Rich-Hickey.
Dirk Elmendorf is cofounder of Rackspace, some-time home-brewer, longtime Linux advocate and even longer-time programmer.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Plexible Pi
- Swap Your Laptop for an iPad + Linode
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- great specs
6 hours 6 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 12 min ago
- rilakkuma onesie
9 hours 48 min ago
- flying squirrel onesie
9 hours 50 min ago
- animal onesies for adults
9 hours 52 min ago
- animal onesies
9 hours 53 min ago
- stitch onesie
9 hours 54 min ago
- totoro onesie
9 hours 55 min ago
- dinosaur onesie
9 hours 59 min ago
- pikachu onesie
10 hours 3 min ago