Linux Programming Hints
This article has outlined a method for creating a simple shared library from scratch. This basic method provides a starting point for understanding and constructing a shared library. Many other topics are covered and more depth is presented in “Using DLL Tools With Linux” by David Engel and Eric Youngdale. This document can be found in the doc directory provided with the tools 2.16 distribution. Information on both DLLs and ELF can also be found in the GCC FAQ, which can be retrieved via anonymous ftp from www.mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk as file /pub/linux/GCC-FAQ.
Eric Kasten (firstname.lastname@example.org) has been a systems programmer since 1989. Presently, he is pursuing his masters in computer science at Michigan State University, where his research focuses on networking and distributed systems. Well thought out comments and questions may be emailed to him.
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014