Introduction to LINCKS
In the next article, we will cover in more detail how to define your own views (GPDs) and their different parts (structure, access, expand, format, and auto-links) by building a very small application.
For more information, please send e-mail either to email@example.com or to the author. Bug reports are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to the LINCKS User mailing list, email@example.com, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is handled by a human.
Martin Sjolin is currently pursuing a PhD in the Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Linköping, Sweden, in the field of Artificial Intelligence. He is responsible for support and development of LINCKS, when he is not browsing the net. He enjoys cooking, backpacking, skiing, wind surfing, canoeing and reading, whenever he is not hacking on LINCKS or Linux/Mac!
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Open-Source Space
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer