Introduction to LINCKS
In the next article, we will cover in more detail how to define your own views (GPDs) and their different parts (structure, access, expand, format, and auto-links) by building a very small application.
For more information, please send e-mail either to email@example.com or to the author. Bug reports are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to the LINCKS User mailing list, email@example.com, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is handled by a human.
Martin Sjolin is currently pursuing a PhD in the Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Linköping, Sweden, in the field of Artificial Intelligence. He is responsible for support and development of LINCKS, when he is not browsing the net. He enjoys cooking, backpacking, skiing, wind surfing, canoeing and reading, whenever he is not hacking on LINCKS or Linux/Mac!
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!