Introduction to LINCKS
In the next article, we will cover in more detail how to define your own views (GPDs) and their different parts (structure, access, expand, format, and auto-links) by building a very small application.
For more information, please send e-mail either to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the author. Bug reports are welcome to email@example.com. To subscribe to the LINCKS User mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org, send e-mail to email@example.com, which is handled by a human.
Martin Sjolin is currently pursuing a PhD in the Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Linköping, Sweden, in the field of Artificial Intelligence. He is responsible for support and development of LINCKS, when he is not browsing the net. He enjoys cooking, backpacking, skiing, wind surfing, canoeing and reading, whenever he is not hacking on LINCKS or Linux/Mac!
- New Products
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Linux In Government: Interoperability
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal