Linux in the Real World
Feb 01, 1995 By Vance Petree
Last month I described the considerable success Virginia Power has enjoyed using Linux as the basis for a distributed data collection and archiving system. Well, Time marches on, Linux marches on and one of the cardinal rules of the Universe manifests itself: Anything that works tends to get used. A lot. And frequently in unexpected ways. Linux, blissfully so, is no exception.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment