Wanted: Latte Chumby
Wanted: (1) Latte Chumby. Not brown, not tan, "Latte." Because that's different.
Terms: Being so close to Christmas, I don't have cash, so I'm offering my interpretive dance video entitled, "Dance of the Chumby-Wumby" which will be delivered electronically to the seller (or made public, at the seller's discretion.)
Other Information: Dear Lord I hope no one takes me up on it. I fear my family might leave me if I actually record myself doing a Chumby-Wumby dance.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- Download "Linux in the Time of Malware"
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.