Quick Compiz Screenshots
Feb 09, 2010 By Shawn Powers
Shawn Powers shows us a very quick way to take screenshots using Compiz under Linux. Yes, there are plenty of screenshot tools available for Linux, but Compiz allows for a literal one click method.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Why Python?