Greg Kroah Hartman on the Linux Kernel [Video]
Google Tech Talks brings us this presentation describing the rate of development for the Linux kernel, and how the development model is set up to handle such a large and diverse developer population and huge rate of change.
The video presenter is Greg Kroah-Hartman, a Linux kernel maintainer who current works for Novell as a fellow. He's also an O'Reilly book and Linux Journal author.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu