Webinar: Building a Cloud Infrastructure on KVM
|Moderator:||Bill Childers - Linux Journal editor|
|Panelist:||Will Charnock - VP of Technology, The Planet|
Cloud implementations – and the platforms they’re developed on – drive debate from virtually every provider about why their hypervisor is better than another company’s version. In this Linux Journal webinar, Will Charnock, Vice President of Technology for The Planet, underscores why his company selected KVM as its hypervisor, backed by the alternatives that were considered. He elaborates on the technologies used, areas where custom development was required and why managing KVM on a large scale was the best path for The Planet and its 18,000 customers.
Linux Journal editor Bill Childers moderated this event, which included 20 minutes of compelling Q&A towards the end. Check it out by following the Download Now link below:
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- A Bundle of Tor
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python