Shawn Powers demonstrates Rockbox, an open source firmware for mp3 players.
Thanks to our sponsor: GoGrid
GoGrid is a new cloud hosting service where you can deploy Linux servers and load balancing in just minutes. Go to GoGrid.com and use promo code GADGETGUY to get a $100 free trial, enough to run 1 or 2 servers for a month and try it out.
The link to the article mentioned:
For a list of compatible devices:
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor