Shawn Powers demonstrates Rockbox, an open source firmware for mp3 players.
Thanks to our sponsor: GoGrid
GoGrid is a new cloud hosting service where you can deploy Linux servers and load balancing in just minutes. Go to GoGrid.com and use promo code GADGETGUY to get a $100 free trial, enough to run 1 or 2 servers for a month and try it out.
The link to the article mentioned:
For a list of compatible devices:
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python