Linux Journal Live - Oct 9, 2008
The October 9, 2008 edition of Linux Journal Live! Associate Editor, Shawn Powers, and Kyle Rankin, "Hack and /" columnist and author of Knoppix Hacks, Linux Multimedia Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference and others, discuss Linux distributions.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Customizing Vim
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python