Linux Journal Live - Oct 9, 2008
Oct 09, 2008 By Shawn Powers
The October 9, 2008 edition of Linux Journal Live! Associate Editor, Shawn Powers, and Kyle Rankin, "Hack and /" columnist and author of Knoppix Hacks, Linux Multimedia Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference and others, discuss Linux distributions.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II