Linux Journal Live - Oct 16, 2008
The October 16, 2008 edition of Linux Journal Live! Associate Editor, Shawn Powers, and Kyle Rankin, "Hack and /" columnist and author of Knoppix Hacks, Linux Multimedia Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference and others, discuss Linux in the home via file servers, multimedia and entertainment, and power management.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development