Video Editing Magic with ffmpeg
Non-linear video editing tools are great, but they're not always the best tool for the job. This is where a powerful tool like ffmpeg becomes useful. This tutorial by Elliot Isaacson covers the basics of transcoding video, as well as more advanced tricks like creating animations, screen captures, and slow motion effects.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 min 7 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 43 min ago
11 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 22 min ago
20 hours 17 min ago