Video Editing Magic with ffmpeg
Non-linear video editing tools are great, but they're not always the best tool for the job. This is where a powerful tool like ffmpeg becomes useful. This tutorial by Elliot Isaacson covers the basics of transcoding video, as well as more advanced tricks like creating animations, screen captures, and slow motion effects.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Death of RoboVM
- The Humble Hacker?
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync