Video Editing Magic with ffmpeg
Non-linear video editing tools are great, but they're not always the best tool for the job. This is where a powerful tool like ffmpeg becomes useful. This tutorial by Elliot Isaacson covers the basics of transcoding video, as well as more advanced tricks like creating animations, screen captures, and slow motion effects.
Special Reports: DevOps
- Vigilante Malware
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- New Products
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi