Get Firefox Menu Button in Linux
Sep 20, 2011 By Shawn Powers
The Windows version of Firefox comes with a fancy menu button in the title bar. Linux doesn't have that exact feature, but you can come close. Shawn Powers shows us how.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Web Stores Held Hostage