Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
No friends yet. How sad :'(
- @WezPyke you bet - looks pretty cool. Hope all is well on the other side of the ocean. — 2 years 31 weeks ago
- @buzzingup Re: RT DIASPORA - pretty neat project. — 2 years 31 weeks ago
- Half of you live on a GD island and you don't even know it. Peek your heads out once in a while! #Linux #OSS #FOSS #OpenSource #FSF — 2 years 31 weeks ago
- #DIASPORA - The privacy aware, personally controlled, do-it-all, open source social network Highlights - First Week http://bit.ly/aIzGg5 — 2 years 31 weeks ago
- RT @WezPyke via @WE3design: "The Square Grid - A simple CSS framework for designers and developers" ( http://bit.ly/cqPkq6 ) #CSSframeworks — 2 years 31 weeks ago