Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
No friends yet. How sad :'(
Amit Saha's tweets
- Dedication to Denis Ritchie in F16 release notes: http://t.co/ptrIh5vI — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- The first release of Fedora Scientific Spin is now officially out there: http://t.co/YvXoH24o Thank You all #fedora #linux — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- I just reviewed: 'Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)' by Amazon via @amazon http://t.co/lNvk4FCA — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- @Mrknify For a start, Arduino is not a programming language, rather a Open Hardware platform. — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- @hugo_glez Thanks! — 1 year 27 weeks ago