|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- UX Designer
- So when they found it hard to
17 min 45 sec ago
39 min 56 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 2 min ago
- Android has been dominating
1 hour 6 min ago
- It is quiet helping
3 hours 52 min ago
4 hours 9 min ago
- Reachli - Amplifying your
5 hours 25 min ago
6 hours 14 min ago
- good point!
6 hours 17 min ago
- Varnish works!
6 hours 26 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?