|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- UX Designer
- So when they found it hard to
1 hour 44 min ago
2 hours 6 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 29 min ago
- Android has been dominating
2 hours 33 min ago
- It is quiet helping
5 hours 19 min ago
5 hours 36 min ago
- Reachli - Amplifying your
6 hours 53 min ago
7 hours 41 min ago
- good point!
7 hours 44 min ago
- Varnish works!
7 hours 53 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?